Sponsored

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Slank - Too Sweet to Forget

Slank - Too Sweet to Forget

G
i took my guitar
    C
and i begin to play
Em
those old band in their songs
     F          C
from our yesterday

G
but only half way through
C
think i should\'ve say
Em
those old memories came
F               C
through into my head

   G                 F           C
oh your so sweet too sweet to forget
    Am           Em
memories appear along with you
    F          C
its all in my dreams

    G                 F           C
you just so sweet too sweet to forget
          Am                 Em
you dont love me the same as i love you
           F        C
its not to be.. I regret..

G
day are passing by
    C
the wind begins to blow
Em
season is changing and
    F              C
the leave begin to grow

G
but the words inside my heart
     C
will forever still through
Em
wherever i will go
    F           C
whatever i will do

D               Am
inside of cold dark lonely night
D
memories of two of us
  Am          F
begin to take fly

    G                  F          C
you just so sweet too sweet to forget
        Am                Em
but you dont love me like i love you
           F         C
its not to be.. i regret..

Postingan terkait:

Fans Page