Sponsored

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Patience


Intro:
C G A D    C G A D
C G C Em   C G D D

C
Shed a tear cause I'm missing you
    G
I'm still allright to smile
A                            D
Girl I think about you every day now


C
Was a time when I wasn't sure
        G
But you set my mind at ease
A                               D
There is no doubt, you're in my heart now


C          G
Sad woman take it slow
        C               Em
It will work itself out fine
C              G               D
All we need is just a little patience


C          G
Sad sugar make it slow and
   C              Em
It comes together fine
C              G               D
All we need is just a little patience


Sit here on the stairs
Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now
I'll wait dear

Sometimes I get so candescent
But I can't speed up the time
You know love, there's one more thing
To consider


Sad woman take it slow
And things will be just fine
You and I just use a little patience

Sad sugar take the time
Cause the lights are shining bright
You and I got what it takes to make it


D
We don't fake it
D
Ahh and never break it
D
Cause I can't take it



Solo


G    C
A little patience
G    C
Mhh Yeah


G
I've been walking the streets tonight
C
Just trying to get it right
G
It's hard to see with so many around
C
you know I don't like being stuck in a crowd
        G
And the streets don't change but maybe the name
C
I ain't got time for the game
        G
Cause I need you
                  C
Yeah Yeah cause I need you
      G
Uh I need you
      D
Woh I need you
          G   C  G
Uhh this time

Postingan terkait:

Fans Page