Sponsored

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Sweet Child O'Mine


   [D] He's got a smile that it seems to me
   [C9] Reminds me of childhood memories
   Where [G] everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky
   [D] Now and then when I see his face
   [C9] It takes me away to that special place
   and if I [G] stay too long I'd probably break down and [D] cry

   [C9] Oh [G] oh, sweet child of [D] mine
   [C9] Oh, oh, [G] oh, sweet love of [D] mine

   [D] He's got eyes of the bluest sky
   [C9] and if they thought of rain
   I'd [G] hate to look into those eyes and [D] see an ounce of pain
   [D] His hair reminds me of a warm safe place
   [C9] where as a child I'd hide
   and [G] pray for the thunder and for the rain to [D] quietly pass me by

   [C9] Oh [G] oh sweet child of [D] mine
   [C9] Ooooo oh, oh, [G] oh sweet love of [D] mine
   [C9] Oh, oh, oh, [G] oh sweet child of [D] mine
   Hey, hey-hey [C9] Oh [G] sweet love of [D] mine

   {electric guitar solo; chords go like this: [Em] [C] [Bm7] [Am] x2}

   [Em] Where do we go, [G] where do we go now, [A] where do we go [C] [D]
   [Em] Where do we go, [G] where do we go now, [A] where do we go [C] [D]
   [Em]Where do we go, [G] sweet child, [A] where do we go now [C] [D]
   [Em]Ahhhhh[G]hhhh, [A]where do we goooo[C]oooo[D]ooooo
   [Em] Where do we go, [G] sweet child, [A] where do we go now [C] [D]
   [Em] Where do we gooo[G]oooo, [A]where do we go now [C] [D]
   [Em] Where do we go, [G] [A] where do we go now [C] Na-na-na-
   [D]na-na-na
   [Em] Sweet [G] child, sweet [A] chi-[C] . . .[D] ld of [Em] mine

Postingan terkait:

Fans Page